Astana city tour for schoolchildren or students
Astana is famous for its full of beautiful attractions of modern architecture and the monuments of national history. Besides that, nowadays the new capital is turning to the hub with a good conditions. Especially for self-realization of energetic and ambitious young people.
Astana city tour for schoolchildren acquaintance young generation with the history, culture and sport opportunities of modern city. And this tour will be provided in an educational, entertaining way.
What to to expect from this tour
On the route takes you around the city’s attractions including:
– circus building, which the shape reminds flying saucer.
– the highest tent in the world with all season aquapark and beach on the top
– republic cycling stadium with modern structure for integrated sport.
– soccer stadium which is known for the first symbolic shot of the first match by the President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev. Also, the stadium hosted opening ceremony for Winder Asian Olympics 2011.
– at the end of the tour, we visit Astana-Bayterek monument. This is a symbol of the youngest capital city in the world, here you will have a panoramic view over capital city.
As an option, we can mark the end of the tour by group roller skating.
Astana city tour tailored for children aged 7 to 16 years.
Please note that a child/children must be accompanied by at least one adult or a chaperone.